Shipping & Returns
Your Schaller & Weber purchase is perishable and we want it delivered to you without compromising the quality. To make shipping as easy as possible, we offer three FedEx shipping options—Next Day Air, 2nd Day Air, and zip code-dependent Ground. All orders are shipped to assure weekday delivery.
For further information, contact email@example.com.
We do not offer an international shipping option. We cannot guarantee our product’s condition when shipped internationally so we do not ship outside the continental United States.
Multiple Shipping Addresses: Each shipping address is treated as a separate order. If you wish to order for multiple shipping addresses, please place each order separately.
Please use a street address for shipping purposes, as we CANNOT deliver to P.O. Boxes.
Please understand, due to a tremendous demand we may occasionally be out of a particular product. If this is the case, we will contact you to find out how you’d like to proceed.
All orders are payable with major credit cards (Amex, Visa, and Master Card) and processed through PayPal.
100% Quality Guaranteed
We offer only the finest quality products and are sure you will agree. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with the quality, we will gladly replace the product or you will receive credit. We include ice packs (“refrigerator bricks”) with your order to assure you that it will arrive to you in top condition. We carefully pack and ship all products from our original store located Manhattan’s Upper East Side.
If you experience a problem with your order, please contact us as soon as you receive the package. You MUST contact us NO LATER THAN 14 DAYS FROM TIME OF DELIVERY.
Please review the following EXCEPTIONS of our refund policy:
- Customer provided an incorrect shipping address when placing the order.
- Customer did not specify whether they required a release signature for delivery.
- Customer selected products or quantities in error.
- Products were delivered fresh, intact and as described on website, but customer simply did not care for the ‘taste’ of the product or it did not meet their ‘expectations’.
- Customer DID NOT contact us within 14 days from the date of delivery.